IAESTE Nepal finds well-qualified international students as interns to work for Nepali Colleges, industries, and other organizations. IAESTE Nepal is an associate member of IAESTE (www.iaeste.org). IAESTE is 70 years old UN-recognized international association for exchanging students for technical experience with its national chapters in more than 100 countries across the world. IAESTE Nepal is represented by Civil Initiative, a Kathmandu-based registered non-profit organization. You can have the international students from 1 month to 5 months as per your need.
IAESTE Student Qualifications
- Full-time students who are studying science, engineering, computer science, business, marketing, applied arts, architecture, agriculture, or other professional programs at reputable educational institutions around the world
- Available year-round, though many placements take place in summer
- Have unique insight, language, and cultural skills
What is the process?
- Fill in the Employer Offer Form and send the scanned copy to IAESTE Nepal and hand in the hard copy to IAESTE Nepal Offices convenient to you.
- IAESTE Nepal, based on your requirement, will publish the offer to IAESTE member countries.
- IAESTE will receive nominations from qualified students and share them with you
- You may interview and select a student that meets your requirements.
What it costs to employer?
- There is no placement fee from IAESTE Nepal
- For the international intern, you should provide a monthly stipend sufficient for food and accommodation. So, grab this opportunity to get the best talent in a very nominal cost.
How long does it take?
- Gathering student nominations takes a minimum of 4 weeks and other visa processing time at least 8 weeks makes a total minimum time of 12 weeks
- The time required can vary depending on the time of year
Job Offer Submission
For the regular intake of year 2022, the offers should be made by 10th January 2022. Offers submitted thereafter will be also considered for the pop-up offers. Employers should send the scanned copy of the filled in Employer Offer Form to firstname.lastname@example.org. and the hard copy can be handed to IAESTE Nepal office at Chabahil, Kathmandu. Due to the Covid-19 situation, before visiting the office, kindly arrange an appointment via email.